This is a discussion thread · 0 replies
Remember that this is an open forum-- anyone on the internet can read what you have posted, and posts are accessible to search engines like Google. Do not post anything that you do not wish others to read.
By using this site you agree to the following basic guidelines and fundamentals. Please read them:
1) You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All individuals under the age of 13 years will need a full release form from their parents before posting. This is to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
2) You may express any view you wish, as long as it's not hateful or intentionally malicious. We will delete racist, sexist, politically or religiously inflammatory posts immediately (without question, or discussion)
3) If you disagree with a view expressed and wish to reply, do so in a civil manner, remember to represent your view with an informed diplomacy.
4) Please keep your posts clean of personal vendettas and also asking for cybersex or phone sex or to meet for sex is not allowed! Soliciting will be banned!
5) No attacks, flaming or cursing. We want to keep this forum safe for the younger among us; plus it only shows a lack of vocabulary (obvious really).
6) Posts may be removed for any number of reasons; please keep your posting on topic and relevant to the thread you are in. If you wish to start a new discussion, or change the subject, please post a new thread in the appropriate forum.
7) Nicknames that we feel are promotional, inflammatory, vulgar, or rude will be removed.
8) All groups are moderated for foul language and commercialized promotional posts.
9) Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the moderators. We put the system online in good faith; please use it in good faith.
10) Be descriptive, specific, and succinct in your postings. This way your opinion and point is clearly understood and referenced. Remember, people from all over the world read here with English as a second language.
11) You agree not to hold igamingforums.com or its members liable for anything stated within the forums.
12) Signing up a user name that is an obvious domain name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.
13) The forums are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of igamingforums.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
14) Self promotional URL drops and whisper campaigns are strictly forbidden within the forums and will be edited out.
15) For our part we will do our best to protect your privacy and respect your posts. We will not edit or otherwise misrepresent what you write without cause.
16) Please do not add personal details such as email addresses, phone numbers etc. in posts. We will end up removing these for your own protection.
17) Be sensible about which pictures you are uploading, we will remove any inappropriate ones.
18) When posting copyrighted material make sure to credit the author. Otherwise the content may be deleted. Links permitting illegal downloading of copyrighted materials or direct links to downloads of any kind are forbidden.
19) Please only register with one user name, we frown upon members having multiple nicks as this can get confusing and other members might feel deceived.
20) If we get requests from members, or feel like you might not be representing yourself correctly with the photo you have uploaded, we may at any point request you to read this and follow the instructions so we can be sure that you are not representing someone else. Refusal to do so will possibly result in us removing the photos in question.
To avoid this, if the photo is NOT of you, please mention it in the description of the photo.
We frown on (and will most likely delete) the following types of posts:
1. Anonymous posts containing contact information, advertising or links to other websites.
2. Posts containing graphics, URL links or other distractors in signatures, or any form of advertising.
3. Posts containing obscenities, racist remarks, flames, solicitation, virus infections or other really bad things.
4. Duplicate posts or those which contain only quotes from a previous post.
5. Posts which are off-topic.
6. Posts that do not contain anything substantive, including those with only emoticons or little more than email addresses.
(We also frown on log-in names that promote a particular company or cause general confusion. e.g. names such as "ebay.com" or "web administrator")
We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on igamingforums.com.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice and are retroactive.
People are waiting to help.